Working Intarsia is generally known to be a very tedious type of knitting, however working Intarsia modular style is different and helps knitters achieve more serene way of working with color while creating shapes. In this workshop we will master the technique so we can create Wave Cowl or Wave Poncho in either solid or 2 colors.
Skills needed: knowing how to knit, purl, increase, decrease
● Several types of stretchy cast on methods including Crochet Chain method
● How to work modular style intarsia without bobbins
● How to work modular style intarsia with several colors
● How to work German Short Rows style
● How to work weave in ends on the go while working this style of intarsia to minimize finishing